- Koa wood, Dome tungsten carbide ring,
- Have a clear texture and a shiny surface.
- Koa wood in the centre and, Black brushed finish made this ring unique and special.
- The natural attribute makes everyone different.
- Genuine tungsten carbide features the second hardness in the world, it makes the ring
- Durable and solid.
- Dome in shape, attractive silver colour
- It provides excellent shine after being polished.
- No cobalt and nickel make it hypoallergenic.
- Your ring will come in a beautiful jewellery box
- When you will wear this ring, the combination of the Black colour and Koa wood with tungsten carbide will generate an exclusive, undeniable presence when being worn - it looks even superior in person and will grape attention.
- The flawless purity and exclusive composition mean no two rings will be similar! Some of the color shapes&kinds of abalone will vary slightly from the image.
- Because the koa wood is nature. The ring feels awesome on the finger and, is perfect for daily use.
- As it is cobalt free so, it will not turn your finger green.
Tungsten Ring Benefits
- Tungsten rings are denser than other metal rings due to its thickness.
- They certainly not scratch. You can file away at it, and it will stay polished endlessly.
- You can't beat its lustre and polish.
- it’s hypoallergenic so if you have any allergies, it won't occur with tungsten.
Koa Wood topographies rich and attractive colour and grain. Its colour is chocolate brown. More and more couples choose koa wood wedding rings as enduring symbols to remind them of one of the happiest times of their lives. The combination of koa wood and tungsten carbide creates a fashionable and unique jewellery piece for wedding and engagement.
Metal - Tungsten carbide
Inlaid Material - Koa wood
Finish - High Brushed
1XBlack Brushed Koa wood Tungsten Carbide Ring
1X Gift box
Our customer’s security is our policy
Product shipment time two days
Exchange and return policy applicable within 7 days.