- Crushed fire opal, Dome tungsten steel ring,
- Natural fire opal shell with Black finish.
- Have a clear texture and a shiny surface.
- Inlaid fire opal in the centre of the finish made this ring unique and special.
- The natural attribute makes everyone different.
- Genuine tungsten carbide features the second hardness in the world, it makes the ring
- Durable and solid.
- Dome in shape, Fire opal in
- It provides excellent shine after being polished.
- No cobalt and nickel make it hypoallergenic.
- Your ring will come in a beautiful jewellery box
- When you will wear this ring, the combination of crushed opal with black colour will generate an exclusive, undeniable presence when being worn - it looks even superior in person and will grape attention.
- The flawless purity and exclusive composition mean no two rings will be similar! Some of the colour shapes&kinds of abalone will vary slightly from the image.
- Because the fire opal is nature. The ring feels awesome on the finger and, is perfect for daily use.
- As it is cobalt free so, it will not turn your finger green.
Tungsten Ring Benefits
- Tungsten rings are denser than other metal rings due to its thickness.
- They certainly not scratch. You can file away at it, and it will stay polished endlessly.
- You can't beat its lustre and polish.
- it’s hypoallergenic so if you have any allergies, it won't occur with tungsten.
Metal - Tungsten steel
Color – Original
Inlaid Material – Crushed fire opal
Inlaid Stone - Multicolor Opal
Finish - High Polished